The main research lines are related with the applications of Electromagnetism to printed transmission lines, microwave printed circuits and antennas.
A list of past and present research topics is given below:
Research lines .
Top of the page
- Numerical methods for the analysis of transmission lines on multilayered substrates: spectral and spatial domain methods; Green's
functions for layered structures (static and dynamic); fast solvers based on analytical preprocessing and regularization techniques; non planar
transmission lines; losses.
- Couplers and filters in microstrip and/or coplanar waveguide technologies.
- Simulation of planar circuits/antennas using Electric Field Integral Equation (EFIE) and Mixed Potentials Integral Equation (MPIE)
- Planar ferrite devices, circuits and antennas.
- Periodic planar structures. Applications to FSS's, arrays, reflectarrays/transmitarrays and filters.
- Electromagnetic metamaterials.
- Extraordinary transmission through subwavelength holes and slits.